Advanced multi-function side printing time recorder, time stamp or
numbering machine. The full-featured ES900 time recorder can be used
to support time and attendance, job costing, and document control and is designed
for a professional office environment.
The Acroprint ES900 is versatile addition for your office. It automatically
identifies employee punches that are before or after normal punching periods
by placing a (*) mark on the time card. It can print 13 preset comments including:
RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CMFD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D,
and CMPL’D. It can also be configured as a bell ringer with optional signal
Acroprint ES900 Features:
- 1-12 AM/PM or 0-23 Hour
- Choose minutes, tenths, hundredths, or twentieths
- Prints in Seconds
- Automatic date, month, year change to 2099
- Auto Daylight Saving change
- Manual, auto, semi-auto or combination printing
- Left or right side printing
- Adjustable margins
- Preset or custom comments
- 1 to 8 consecutive numbering
- Large easy-to-read
- LCD display
- Password protection
- Wall or desk mount
- Long lasting, snap-in ribbon cartridge
Acroprint ES900 Options:
- Rechargeable battery for punching when AC power is off
- Signal Control: Program internal signal (tone) or activate an external signal
- Program clock to receive correction pulses from a Master Clock
- Clock: Digital Display
- Time Base: Quartz Crystal
- Operating Temp: -5C to 45C (23F to 113F)
- Printer: Dot Matrix
- Power Input: AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Battery Back-up: 3 Year Internal Lithium Battery
Acroprint ES900 At aGlance:
- Reliable – The ES900 maintains the correct time when
the power is out, thanks to internal battery backup. With the optional Ni-Cd
battery pack, the clock remains fully functional (up to 200 punches) even
during power outages.
- Accurate – A built-in perpetual calendar automatically
advances the date and smoothly handles Daylight Saving Time adjustments. You
can even set the ES900 to accept correction pulses from a master clock.
- Versatile – The ES900 easily supports a variety of
time and attendance or document control applications, with over 300 print
configurations, including 13 preset messages in your choice of six languages
and an option for automatic consecutive numbering.
- Flexible – This time recorder offers automatic, semi-automatic
or manual print operation and left or right hand print to accomodate virtually
any time card, document or form. The handy clear window in the cover makes
it easy to align cards and documents perfectly every time.
- Smart – For payroll or time and attendance applications,
I-Mark, the optional "irregular" mark, identifies early and late
punches to speed up time card calculations and improve payroll accuracy.
- Secure – Your clock's programming is protected with
a user-selected four-digit numeric password. Your program cannot be changed
without your knowledge.
- Convenient – Using the optional Signal Control PC
Board, the clock can sound an internal tone or control an external buzzer,
bell or horn to signal the start and end of shifts.
- Set it and forget it – Set the ES900 time clock
once and forget it. It never needs resetting, thanks to internal battery backup.
With the Ni-Cd battery, the clock remains fully functional (up to 200 punches)
even when the power is out! The built-in perpetual calendar automatically
advances the date and smoothly makes Daylight Saving Time adjustments. The
clock can optionally be set to accept correction pulses from a master clock.
- Easy to use – The easy to read LCD display indicates
the date, time and day of week. Cards and documents are easy to align, thanks
to the handy clear window in the cover. The ES900 works with right or left
hand time cards — or any document from thin onionskins to thick card
stock — with quality printing every time.
- Flexible print options – This easily programmable
time clock provides automatic or manual print operation. Over 300 print configurations
are available: selectable hour format (12 or 24) and choice of standard minutes,
tenths or hundredths and even seconds, or consecutive numbering (up to eight
digits with up to nine repeats). It includes thirteen optional preset messages
(RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGIN, APR’D,