Ask a Product Question
Brother P-Touch 1830 Label Maker
|The PT-1830 is a sleek, desktop labeler that creates professional labels for virtually any office application. This new model uses the TZ series of laminated tapes, up to 3/4" wide, but also has the ability to print on a "super narrow" (approximately 1/8") non-laminated tape that is perfect for labeling CD spines.|
The PT-1830 prints 4 type sizes and 9 type styles from its QWERTY keyboard. This labeler also has built-in label templates for easy labeling of CD's, VHS and audio tapes, plus others. The PT-1830 also features five "Favorite" keys that allow you to store commonly used phrases into memory and print them with the touch of a button!
This model prints up to 2 lines, has text framing, underlining and a 15-character LCD display. Five "Favorite" keys let you save commonly used phrases into memory & then print them at the touch of a button!
- Five "favorite" keys let you save commonly used phrases into memory
- Easy-to-use, built-in label templates
- Uses new "super narrow" non-laminated tape for labeling CD spines
- Raised, angled keys for more accurate input
- Uses 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" tape widths
- 15-character LCD display
- One (1) year manufacturer's warranty
- Uses 6 "AA" batteries (not included)
Item may vary slightly from picture shown above.
Factory refurbished products carry the same one year manufacturer's warranty as new does.
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|