Ask A Product Question
Carl HC-72 72-Sheet Heavy Duty 3 Hole Paper Punch (CUI63072)
|The Carl HC-72 72-Sheet Heavy Duty 3 Hole Paper Punch is powerful, convenient, and compact. Designed to work equally well in the office, school and mail room environments. The HC-72 3-hole Heavy-Duty Punch punches up to 72 sheets of standard 20 lb. bond paper at a time.|
The hole punch features a 9/32" diameter hole size, a non-skid base, solid heavy-gauge steel construction, an over-sized handle for easy open-handed punching, and a padded and ribbed non-slip grip to improve stability and reduce injury.
Patented, precision-ground Carl Punch Heads are hollow to slice through stacks of pages, allowing the chips to travel up the hollow hole and into the waste tray.
- Hollow punch head technology requires less force
- Built-in paper guide for quick paper positioning and punching
- Preset to drill 9/32" diameter holes for standard 3-ring binders
- Large, easy-to-empty waste trays
- Drills through 72 sheets of paper (based on 20-lb. bond) with ease
- Rubber padded handle for non-slip drilling
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with non-skid base
- Weighs approx. 5.5 lbs.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty (excluding punch heads and punch disks)
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|