2-Up Invitations - Horizontal Template and Setup Instructions
|Be sure to check out our complete line of 2 Up Invitation and Flat Card Papers Stocks. We have many categories of paper stock to choose from, most already professionally printed in full color and themed, so all you have to do is add your information to personalize them.|
Download Word Template
1. Click on FILE, then PAGE SETUP.
2. In PAGE SETUP, click on the MARGINS tab.
3. Set the top, bottom, left and right margins to .3"
NOTE: If the printing area of the 2up invitation has a border, be sure to include that in your above margin measurements.
4. Click OK.
5. Type your text.
6. Enter down until you are at about 4.5" on your ruler.
7. Copy your text from your first card into the next card. (To copy your text, highlight text and under EDIT select COPY. Click on your document at 4.5" and under EDIT select PASTE).
8. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
9. Once you are satisfied with your layout, print on your 2 up invitation.