2-up Invitations - Vertical Template and Setup Instructions
|Be sure to check out our complete line of 2 Up Invitation and Flat Card Papers Stocks. We have many categories of paper stock to choose from, most already professionally printed in full color and themed, so all you have to do is add your information to personalize them.|
Download Word Template
1. Click on FILE, then PAGE SETUP.
2. In PAGE SETUP, click on the PAPER SIZE tab. Under ORIENTATION, click on LANDSCAPE.
3. Click on the MARGINS tab.
4. Set the top, bottom, left and right margins to .3"
NOTE: If the printing area of the 2up invitation has a border, be sure to include that in your above margin measurements.
5. Click OK.
6. Under FORMAT, click on COLUMNS.
7. Under PRESETS click on TWO columns.
8. Click OK.
9. Type your text in the first column, return down until you are at the top of the next column.
10. Copy your text from your first column into the next column. (To copy your text, highlight selected text and under EDIT select COPY. Click your next column and under EDIT select PASTE).
11. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
12. Once you are satisfied with your layout, print on your 2 up invitation.