5.5 x 7.75 Flat Cards & Invitations - Vertical Template and Setup Instructions
|Be sure to check out our complete line of Designer Preprinted Papers Stocks. We have many categories of paper stock to choose from, most already professionally printed in full color and themed, so all you have to do is add your information to personalize them.|
Download Word Template
1. Click on FILE, then PAGE SETUP.
2. In PAGE SETUP, click on the MARGINS tab.
3. Place your flat card that you are going to print on, on top of and in the upper left hand corner of an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. This will be used as a guide for measuring purposes for your margins.
4. With a ruler measure from the bottom edge of the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper to the bottom of your printing area on the flat card. This would be your BOTTOM measurement.
5. With a ruler measure from the right edge of the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper to the right side of your printing area on the flat card. This would be your RIGHT margin.
6. The TOP and LEFT margin will be 0" or the width of your border.
NOTE: If the design has a border be sure to include that in your bottom and right margin measurement.
NOTE: If you set your margin at 0" a screen might pop up in regards to the margins being set outside the area of the page. If this happens, click on ignore.
NOTE: In PAGE SETUP, a picture of what your setup will look like is in the PREVIEW window.
7. Click OK.
8. Type in your text.
9. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
10. Once you are satisfied with your layout, print on your flat card/invitation.