Letterhead & Stationary Template and Setup Instructions
|Be sure to check out our complete line of Designer Letterhead and Flyer Papers Stocks. We have many categories of paper stock to choose from, most already professionally printed in full color and themed, so all you have to do is add your information to personalize them.|
Download Word Template
1. With a ruler, measure from the edge of the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper to your printing area. NOTE: If the design has a border be sure to include that in your measurement.
2. Click on FILE, then PAGE SETUP.
3. In PAGE SETUP, click on the MARGINS tab.
4. Set the measurements according to what you measured in step #1.
5. Click OK.
6. Type in your text.
7. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
8. Once you are satisfied with your layout, print on your letterhead/border paper.