Tri-Fold Brochures & Programs Template and Setup Instructions
|Be sure to check out our complete line of Designer Preprinted Tri-Fold Brochure Papers Stocks. We have many categories of paper stock to choose from, most already professionally printed in full color and themed, so all you have to do is add your information to personalize them.|
Download Word Template
1. Click on FILE, then PAGE SETUP.
2. In the PAGE SETUP, click on the MARGINS tab.
3. Set top & bottom margin at 1"
4. Set right & left margin at 0"
5. Click on the PAPER SIZE tab.
6. Under ORIENTATION, click on LANDSCAPE.
7. Click OK. A screen might pop up in regards to the margins being set outside the area of the page. If this happens, click on ignore.
8. Click on FORMAT, then COLUMNS.
9. In COLUMNS, under PRESETS click on 3 COLUMNS.
10. Under the WIDTH & SPACING set all three column widths to 3.5" & set spacing to .25" between columns.
11. Click OK.
12. Type your text in the first column. Return down until you are at the top of the next column. Type in your text for the second column. Return down until you are at the top of the next column, type in your text.
13. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time. Some adjustments might need to be made depending on the design you have purchased, font size, & the text you have entered.
14. Once you are satisfied with layout, print on your brochure/program.
15. Save this file as the front or the back of the brochure/program, depending on the text you have typed in.
16. Change your text to print the other side of the brochure/program.
17. Test print on a blank sheet of paper and compare with design product to make sure that text lines up correctly. Make any adjustments to text at this time.
18. Save this file as the second side of the brochure/program for future use.
19. Once you are satisfied with layout, print on your brochure/program.