|This istem has been discontinued and we no longer have any in our warehouses. There is no need to call and check on the status of this machine.|
If it's discontinued, why is it still on your website? Some items remain on our website after they have been discontinued because we may still carry supplies for them. Please search our website for the supplies for this machine if that is what you are in need of. If you cannot find them, please feel free to contact us using the "Ask a Product Question" link above and we can check on availability of supplies for you.
Multifunction Productivity with Laser Performance
If you are looking to move up from a single function copier, printer or facsmile
to a multifunction business machine that can provide you with quality laser
output, in a modern desktop design - then the imageCLASS® MF5550 will fit
the bill. With all the features you need - copying, printing, faxing and scanning,
the imageCLASS MF5550 has the functions you need to keep pace in any busy office.
Multifunction performance and a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, all add
up to the perfect solution to upgrade from slower indiviual function machines.
Copy letter-size documents at a speed of 19 copies-per-minute and enjoy the
same speed for your laser printing. A Super G3 fax makes the handling of faxed
documents fast and easy.
A color scanner with CCD technology ensures that scanned images are more true
to the original. You also have the ability to edit scanned text documents with
the included OCR software.
With one machine, you need only stock one consumable item, adding to the convenience.
The Canon Single Cartridge System means you have one easy-to-replace cartridge
without service calls or the inconvenient two-cartridge system. Toner
is NOT included with this machine.
- Fast 19 cpm/ppm laser output
- 1200 dpi CCD color scanning
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for improved performance
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette
- Single Cartridge System (toner NOT included)
- Printing Method: Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black: 19 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: Toner Cartridge: X25 cartridge (not included)
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 250-sheet front-loading cassette**; Single-sheet
- Paper Weights: 17 t o 34 Lb. (cassette & MP feeder)
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps
- Transmission Reception Memory: 99 pages
- Fax Resolution: 203 x 196 dpi (Fine Mode)
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): 50-sheet**
- Dialing: 12 Speed dials; 100 Coded speed dials
- Receive Options: Fax Only, Manual, Answering, DRPD
- Other Features Networking: Polling Reception, Activity Reports
- Mono Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): 19 cpm (letter)
- Zoom: 50% - 200% in 1% increments
- Reductions Enlargement: Preset Reduction: 50%, 64%, 78%; Preset Enlargement:
- Copy Feature: Memory Collate, Toner Saver
- Scanner Element: CCD
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 14" (ADF)
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/2000/Me/98
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed**** (USB cable not included)
- Power Source: 120V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.): 670W (max.)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.1" x 18.1" x 20.0" (with attachments)
- Weight: 30.5 Lbs. (with attachments, without cartridge)
- Warranty: 90 day limited warranty from Canon
* Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
** Based on 20 lb. paper.
*** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP Service Pack 1 or Windows
2000 Service Pack 4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 port.
This is a factory
refurbished to new product and DOES NOT include X25 toner.