Ask A Product Question
Canon PC170 Portable Personal Copy Machine
|This istem has been discontinued and we no longer have any in our warehouses. There is no need to call and check on the status of this machine.|
If it's discontinued, why is it still on your website? Some items remain on our website after they have been discontinued because we may still carry supplies for them. Please search our website for the supplies for this machine if that is what you are in need of. If you cannot find them, please feel free to contact us using the "Ask a Product Question" link above and we can check on availability of supplies for you.
The Canon PC170 copy machine, with its smart folding compact design, fits on a desktop and can be carried from your office to your meeting using the built-in pop-up handle.
Requiring no warm-up time, the PC170 is ready to copy whenever you are. Use the 50-sheet stack paper tray for multiple copies up to 9 at a time or set the full-feed mode for up to 50 copies. The PC170 generates copies at 4 copies-per-minute from up to letter-size originals. The adjustable exposure slide gives you the freedom to control how light or dark the copies come out. With Canon's Single Cartridge System, you are assured of virtually maintenance-free performance at just pennies per copy.
From a small home office to the top of an executive's desktop, users will find the simple and convenient features perfect to get the job done. Wherever an easy-to-use copier is needed, the PC170 will fit perfectly.
- Compact desktop copying
- Built in pop-up carry handle for portability
- Single Cartridge System
- 4 copies-per-minute
- Up to letter-size copying
- 50-sheet paper tray (based on 20 lb. paper)
- Instant warm-up/no waiting
- Auto shut-off saves energy
- Automatic exposure
- Analog copier
- Warm up time: 0 seconds
- First copy time: 22 seconds
- Paper feed: 50 sheet tray (4.1" x 5.9" to 8.5" x 11")
- Paper weight: 17 to 32 lb. bond
- Power source: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: Approx. 650W (max)
- Dimensions: Folded - 14.1"W x 17.3"D x 4.5"H ; Extended - 32"W x 17.3"D x 4.5"H
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty with exchange program
What's in the Box?
- PC170 Copy Machine
- Power Cord
- Starter Cartridge E20
- Warranty Card
- Operator/Instruction Manuals
You may also be interested in:
More Copy Machines
Stand Alone Copy Machines
Multi-Function Machines with Copiers
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|