Ask A Product Question
Martin Yale 1217A 11" x 17" Medium Duty Paper Folder
|The Martin Yale 1217A Letter Paper Folder is an introduction to the larger machines in the Martin Yale line, and provides more robust folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper size of 11 3/4" x 18", this machine is sure to be a benefit to any environment.|
The Martin Yale 1217-A Paper Folder boasts features such as the ability to handle 11" x 17" paper, weights up to 90 lb. bond, and a conveyer that neatly stacks output.
The 1217A paper folder is a medium duty machine (rated by the manufacturer to process up to 25,000 sheets per month) of paper from 4" x 4" to 11" x 17" in size. It is easy to set the folds by moving the stop on each fold plate to a clearly marked spot and tightening a thumb screw.
The hopper holds up to 250 sheets. It can be set to perform 6 different folds: letter, zig-zag, half, double parallel (fold in half, then in half again in the same direction). It can also perform baronial (fold in half one way then put through the machine again manually to fold in thirds from the side) and french (fold in half long way and put through again manually from the side). It is medium sized, weighs 53 lbs. and is easy to set up and use. This machine is not recommended for glossy or coated papers.
- Ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices
- Steel frame construction with molded high-impact side covers
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 8 1/2" X 11" sheets per hour
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, right-angle and baronial
- Adjustable within a fold range of 2" to 11 1/2" on the 1st fold and 1 1/2" to 5 3/4" on the 2nd to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" x 4" to 11 3/4" x 18"
- Handles most common paper stocks
- Folded material emerges on conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks, which are kept in numerical order (ideal for financial institutions, billing centers)
- One of the first units in the industry to have a reversible motor (helps clear paper and mistaken feeds. No handle necessary!)
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz (220V 50Hz avail.), UL, CSA, CE approved
- Dimensions: 42" x 17 1/2" x 17"
- Weighs approx. 59 lbs.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
*Due to a requirement of the manufacturer, dealers of Martin Yale products are not allowed to offer an EXCHANGE or RETURN. Any warranty or repair issues must be taken up directly with Martin Yale. All of our Martin Yale machines are new and come with a full manufacturer's warranty backed by genuine Martin Yale quality!
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|