Ask A Product Question
Martin Yale Premier P7200 Automatic Paper Letter Folder
|The Martin Yale Premier P7200 is a one of a kind machine in its category. Small and easy to store, this machine does most common folds and a continuous feed of up to 50 sheets of 20# Bond Stock. Able to accommodate most copy papers and letterheads, this unit is sure to be a success in any small office or moderate mailing environment. This machine is not recommended for heavier materials, card stock or glossy paper. Great for use in mailrooms, office, schools, churches and associations.|
- Feeder tray holds up to 50 sheets
- Handles 8.5" x 11" paper in 16# to 28# bond
- Operates at a speed of up to 4000 sheets per hour
- Creates half folds and letter tri-folds
- Automatically feeds, folds and stacks
- Folds up to three sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including stapled sets
- Increases efficiency saving you time and money
- Continuous feed from stack placed in feed tray. No fanning of stack necessary
- Easily accessible components for maintenance purposes
- Dimensions: 14" W x 21 1/2" D x 9.25" H
- Weighs approx. 16 lbs.
Please keep in mind, as with all friction fed paper folders in it's class, that this machine is not designed for heavier card-type stocks or glossy paper.
*Due to a requirement of the manufacturer, dealers of Martin Yale products are not allowed to offer an EXCHANGE or RETURN. Any warranty or repair issues must be taken up directly with Martin Yale. All of our Martin Yale machines are new and come with a full manufacturer's warranty backed by genuine Martin Yale quality!
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|