Ask a Product Question
Martin Yale 1501X (CV-7) Automatic Letter Paper Folder
|The Martin Yale 1501X Autofolder is a high speed unit that takes a stack of up to 150 20# bond sheets of paper and folds them in a snap, to many common and adjustable folds. It's an ideal paper folder for churches, schools, businesses, and associations. At a fixed operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour, this machine more than pays for itself quite quickly. Hand-feeding of multiple page sets can also be performed on this unit.|
- Ideal for churches, schools, businesses, and associations
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" X 11", 8 1/2" X 14", and A4-sized documents
- Creates four different folds: letter fold, half fold, z-fold and double parallel fold
- Operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3.5" X 5" to 8.75" X 14", 16 to 28 # bond paper stock
- Feed table capacity of 150 sheets
- Stapled sets of up to 3 sheets can be folded manually with bypass slot
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
- Dimensions: 24" x 15" X 16"
- Weighs approx. 33 lbs.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Please keep in mind, as with all friction fed paper folders in it's class, that this machine is not designed for heavier card-type stocks or glossy paper.
*Due to a requirement of the manufacturer, dealers of Martin Yale products are not allowed to offer an EXCHANGE or RETURN. Any warranty or repair issues must be taken up directly with Martin Yale. All of our Martin Yale machines are new and come with a full manufacturer's warranty backed by genuine Martin Yale quality!
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|