Ask A Product Question
Martin Yale 1611 Automatic "Ease of Use" Letter Paper Folding Machine (Paper Folder)
|The Martin Yale 1611 Ease-of-Use Automatic Paper Folder is ideal for large mailrooms and offices when easy to use is important. This machine can handle a variety of your paper folding needs. With an feed system, removable fold tables, easy access to rollers, improved stacking wheels, and self-centering paper guides, the Martin Yale 1611 paper folding machine is one of the easiest to use on the market.|
This high speed paper folder automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 1/2" x 14" in size. It features an enhanced paper skew adjustment and creative five different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel and church. It also will fold 8.5" x 14" paper in the letter style fold.
- No fanning is needed - just put the paper in and fold
- Operates at a speed of up to 9,000 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3.5" X 5" to 8.5" X 14", 16# bond to 70# index
- Feed table capacity of 150 sheets
- Stapled or unstapled sets of up to 5 sheets can be folded through manual bypass
- Conveyor exit table makes convenient easy to handle stacks
- Auto jam detect and auto shut-off
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
- Dimensions: 32.5"x15.5"x13.2"
- Weights approx. 40 lbs.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Please keep in mind, as with all friction fed paper folders in it's class, that this machine is not designed for heavier card-type stocks (heavier than a 70# index card stock) or glossy paper.
*Due to a requirement of the manufacturer, dealers of Martin Yale products are not allowed to offer an EXCHANGE or RETURN. Any warranty or repair issues must be taken up directly with Martin Yale. All of our Martin Yale machines are new and come with a full manufacturer's warranty backed by genuine Martin Yale quality!
|You May Also Be Interested In|
|More Items Like This|